A blog about living in Aberdeen, New Jersey.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SeeClickFix: Physician, Heal Thyself

I posted an issue at SeeClickFix, a website where people can express their concerns about local road hazards, pot holes, missing or errant signage, etc.My complaint is that the Garden State Parkway sign on Route 35 North at Keyport doesn't provide enough notice to be in the left lane to enter the Parkway at Exit 117, especially for drivers unfamiliar with that stretch of roadway.

Ironically, I suppose I should submit an issue to complain how SeeClickFix has Matawan and Aberdeen divided up. If you search for Aberdeen, NJ, they send you to their Matawan, NJ page, but their map of Matawan defines the Borough alone. They list Cliffwood, Cliffwood Beach, and Strathmore as distinct municipalities. I guess their product has a few bugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment