A blog about living in Aberdeen, New Jersey.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Current Music Favorites, December 2010

Here are some music videos and a list of songs that I've been enjoying lately. If you've written off the music you hear on broadcast radio, get online and start exploring. There's some great stuff out there. I've purchased my own copies of all of these and play them regularly on my iPod, but as you can see they are available for free online as well.









  1. Right As Rain, by Adele
  2. Tenuousness, by Andrew Bird
  3. Heaven, by Brett Dennen
  4. Veins, by Charlotte Martin
  5. Songbird, by Eva Cassidy
  6. I Know You By Heart, by Eva Cassidy
  7. Over the Rainbow, by Eva Cassidy (studio recording)
  8. OK, by Holly Conlan
  9. Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at Daytrotter), by Ingrid Michaelson
  10. You and I, by Ingrid Michaelson
  11. Sort Of, by Ingrid Michaelson
  12. Turn to Stone, by Ingrid Michaelson
  13. Details in the Fabric, by Jason Mraz featuring James Morrison
  14. Kindly Unspoken, by Kate Voegele
  15. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, by Leona Lewis
  16. I Adore You, by melpo mene
  17. Secret, by Missy Higgins (live video)
  18. (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay, by Sara Bareilles
  19. One Sweet Love, by Sara Bareilles
  20. Between the Lines, by Sara Bareilles
  21. Love On the Rocks, by Sara Bareilles
  22. City, by Sara Bareilles
  23. River, by Sarah McLachlan
  24. When She Loved Me, by Sarah McLachlan

0 comments:

Post a Comment