A blog about living in Aberdeen, New Jersey.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Techie Difficulties at Blogger

Google's Blogger, the host of this blog, had some serious difficulties mid-week. My blog temporarily lost a couple of articles that I wrote on Wednesday and Thursday, but they were restored for the most part by Friday evening. (I lost at least one link and the labels were corrupted in the restored articles.) At least one comment was lost and never restored, so if you contributed to the discussion and your comment is now missing, feel free to re-post it. Sorry for any inconvenience but Blogger is usually quite reliable. The reason for the outage is less than clear, despite a number of techie explanations. Hopefully we're back in business.

1 comment:

  1. and here I thought you were censoring me and my feelings were hurt! Now I know it was the outage with Blogger...

    ReplyDelete